11 232 KM
- 11 232 KM.
- Balance of Manufacturer warranty until June 2018 with option to extend.
- Aviemore Blue with Tuscan tan leather (semi aniline).
- AM11 V12 engine called the ‘AM28’ with a power output of 565 bhp.
- Touchtronic 2 six-speed automatic gearbox.
- Ventilated carbon ceramic disc brakes.
- Reversing camera.
- The first Aston Martin model to be available with launch control.
Second Generation Vanquish:
The exterior styling of the Vanquish is an evolution of the DBS with many styling cues such as the elongated side strakes being inspired by the Aston Martin One-77. The boot lid included an integrated rear spoiler designed to look as if it is impossible to make; this was done on the orders of Aston Martin Chief Executive, Dr. Ulrich Bez. The car has an exposed carbon fibre skirt showing its all carbon fibre body. The Vanquish uses the new VH Generation4 platform which is lighter and uses more carbon fibre than the VH Generation2 platform used in the DBS.
The Vanquish used an upgraded version of Aston Martin’s flagship AM11 V12 engine called the ‘AM28’ with a power output of 565 bhp (421 kW; 573 PS) at 6,750 rpm and torque of 620 N⋅m (457 lb⋅ft) at 5,500 rpm. The Vanquish can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.1 seconds, and has a top speed of 295 km/h (183 mph). Like most Aston Martins, the engine is front mid-mounted for better weight distribution, with the power going to the rear wheels. The Vanquish has 51/49 front/rear weight distribution. It uses a fully catalysed stainless steel exhaust system with active bypass valves. The Vanquish uses an updated Touchtronic 2 six-speed automatic gearbox. It was the first Aston Martin model to be available with launch control.