- Extended Lamborghini warranty for 22 remaining months
- 610 BHP V10 with dual clutch 7 speed gearbox
- Lifting System with Passive Suspension.
- Sports exhaust
- Navigation and smartphone interface.
- Rear View Camera and Parking Sensors.
- 20” High Gloss Black rims
- Carbon Ceramic Brake, Orange Calipers.
- Transparent engine cover with Carbon Forged Engine Bay.
Huracan LP 610-4:
The Lamborghini Huracán (Spanish for “hurricane”; [uɾaˈkan]) is a sports car built by Italian automotive manufacturer Lamborghini replacing the previous V10 flagship, the Gallardo. The LP 610-4 designation comes from the fact that this car has 610 metric horsepower and 4 wheel drive, while LP stands for “Longitudinale Posteriore”, which refers to the longitudinal mid-rear engine position. The Huracán was named “The Supercar of the Year 2014” by automotive magazine Top Gear.
Changes from Gallardo included full LED illumination, a 12.3 inch full-colour TFT instrument panel, Fine Nappa leather and Alcantara interior upholstery, redesigned dashboard and central tunnel, Iniezione Diretta Stratificata (IDS, essentially an adapted version of parent Audi’s Fuel Stratified Injection) direct and indirect gasoline injections, engine Stop & Start technology, EU6 emissions regulation compliance, Lamborghini Doppia Frizione (LDF) 7-speed dual-clutch transmission with 3 modes (STRADA, SPORT and CORSA), 20 inch wheels, carbon-ceramic brake system, optional Lamborghini Dynamic Steering variable steering system and MagneRide electromagnetic damper control.