- Facelifted version of the GranTurismo.
- Producing 460 BHP.
- Adjustable damping suspension as standard.
- Standard sports exhaust with active valves.
- Navigation system plus Bluetooth.
- Park distance control (PDC) front and rear.
- Electric steering column adjustment.
- Heated seats – front.
- Tyre pressure sensor / monitor / deflation detection system.
The Maserati GranTurismo is a two-door, four-seat coupé produced by the Italian car manufacturer Maserati. It shares the platform of the Maserati Quattroporte V and parts of the Ferrari 599 GTB and Ferrari 612 Scaglietti.
Replacing both the GranTurismo S and S Automatic, the Granturismo Sport was unveiled in March 2012 at the Geneva Motor Show. The revised 4.7L engine is rated 460 PS (338 kW; 454 hp). The Sport features a unique, MC Stradale inspired front fascia, new headlights and new, sportier steering wheel and seats. The ZF six-speed automatic gearbox is now standard, while the six-speed sequential transaxle is available as an option. The latter has steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, a feature that’s optional with the automatic gearbox.