How selling works:
1.) SUBMIT YOUR CAR
Get in touch by giving us a call, drop us a mail or complete the vehicle submission form.
- Tell us about you – contact details etc.
- Tell us about your car and maintenance history.
- Complete the "Submit vehicle form" at https://crossley-webb.com/auctions/selling/#submit_vehicle_form
- Complete our vehicle condition grading document.
- Provide photos – (see our photography guide).
- Mail vehicle condition grading document to email@example.com.
- Upload photos via WeTransfer, Google Drive or Dropbox link to
2.) APPROVAL / ACCEPTANCE
We accept interesting collector cars that fit our profile, and which have a realistic price expectation.
You can view the Recently Sold page on the Crossley & Webb Cape Town website for examples.
Interesting Motorbikes, Automobilia and Parts are welcome too.
We prepare the auction listing and arrange for photos and technical inspections (if applicable).
5) SELLER APPROVAL
Seller approves the listing and provides final confirmation of reserve price (if applicable) and the "Buy Now" price.
6) GO LIVE
Auction listing goes live on the website.
Typically, there is a one week "Coming Soon" period and the auction staying live for two weeks.