The Aston Martin DB 11 and Ferrari FF are V12 powered GT cars each selling for R 2 799 950 at Crossley & Webb.
Performance levels are surprisingly similar with the Ferrari not requiring any turbocharging to achieve it’s numbers.
Which one would you choose?
Aston Martin DB 11 V12
The Aston Martin DB 11 is the first in the line of all new generation Aston Martin “second century” cars and has been described by CEO Andy Palmer as the most important car in their history.
The Aston Martin DB 11’s design features make it distinguishable from any other performance grand tourer. The clam shell hood and the “Aeroblade” intakes situated in the front strakes are a few of the key distinct features that make the DB 11 unique. For instance it received positive reviews and feedback from several auto journalists and won the coveted Golden Steering Wheel Award for the most beautiful car of 2017.
- Stylish: Celestial perforated high quality leather with silver stitching
- Facia and door trimmings in satin chopped carbon
- Powerful new Twin turbo 6.0 V12 producing 600 BHP
- 7000 rpm redline
- Acceleration: 0 -100 km/h in 3.7 s and top speed of 320 km/h
- All new aluminium platform
- Adaptable: 3 driving modes: GT, Sport and Sport Plus
- Seating configuration: 2+2
- Newer than FF – February 2017 model
- Lower mileage – 5700 km
- Modern technology and infotainment: Bang & Olufsen audio system
- Ventilated seats
- Power seat bolsters
- Warranty: Balance to Feb 2020 with option to extend
FF stands for Four seats and Four wheel drive. This is Ferrari’s first four wheel drive car and was described as a revolution by the brand.
- Dynamic functional design: shooting brake configuration
- Highly responsive, powerful and vocal 6.3 l naturally aspirated V12 with 651 BHP
- 8000 rpm redline
- Acceleration: 0 – 100 km/h in 3.7 s and top speed of 335 km/h
- All aluminium chassis
- Adaptable: 5 driving modes: Ice, Wet, Comfort, Sport & Traction off with independent suspension adjustment
- Six piston Brembo brake calipers with carbon ceramic disks
- Seating configuration: four seats
- High quality Poltrona Frau leather with contrasting stitching in red
- Versatile: folding rear seats, resulting in superior luggage capacity, luggage capacity: 450 to 800 litres
- Desirable lifting suspension system
- Panoramic glass roof
- Reverse camera
- Comfort seats with heating, lumbar support and memory
- 2013 model
- 14 700 km
- Balance of Seven year Maintenance plan to 2020 with option to extend warranty
Contact Jeremy or Gareth on the links below for more details on both cars