Aston MArtin DBS Ultimate SPECIFICATIONS
what makes this car special?
The Ultimate Edition of Aston Martin DBS model is the final sendoff to the DB9 lineup, limiting the production of this special edition to 100 units, this model being number 17.
Distinguishing the Ultimate Edition to a normal DBS would be difficult from a distance as the differences are in the small and finer details of the body. As a result, changes are mostly cosmetic which include:
- Black front grille, bonnet and side strake meshes
- Carbon fibre wing mirror caps
- Zircotec black coated exhaust tailpipe finishes
- Smoked rear tail lamps
- Black lamp surrounds plus carbon fibre rear lamp fills
- Gloss black diamond turned wheels
- DBS badge featuring a red “S”
- Quilted Obsidian black interior and Diamond quilt Alcantara headlining
- Carbon fibre upper facia and piano black centre console
- Paddle tips trimmed in spicy leather
- DBS seat embroidery with red “S”
- Black anodised Bang & Olufsen speaker grilles
- Unique sill plaque featuring the individual build number
The wheels are painted in a special diamond black colour scheme along with red brake calipers fitted in this example. It also has special DBS badging and unique sill plaques featuring the individual build number.
Under the bonnet lies Aston Martin’s 6.0L naturally aspirated V12 engine which makes 510 BHP and is connected to a 6 speed ZF automatic transmission with paddle shifters located on both sides of the steering wheel for quick and effortless shifting. As a result, it propels the DBS Ultimate to 100km/h from a standstill in 4.3 seconds and will hit a top speed of 305km/h.
This example was produced in 2012 and was first delivered in the UK before coming to South Africa. Since then, it has only covered 13010 miles from new and is in immaculate condition.