what makes this car special?
Introduced at the 2012 Geneva Motor show, the GranTurismo Sport is the facelift of the successful GranTurismo S introduced in 2008.
It featured the following improvements:
- Power increased to 460 BHP from 440
- Redesigned front bumper that optimised airflow to the engine and front brakes
- New headlights with LED technology
- Redesigned seats and steering wheel (better comfort and support)
- A choice of either the ZF 6 speed automatic or 6 speed electro actuated gearbox
- Skyhook suspension system standard with Sport and Normal variable modes
This is a well-maintained example of the Maserati GranTurismo Sport which we regard as one of the finest full four-seater V8 GT cars. This stylish example designed by Pinninfarina with Poltrona Frau leather was fitted with the ZF 6 speed automatic gearbox which together with the 460 BHP V8 engine and Skyhook suspension system contribute to a comfortable but exciting driving experience.
It has recently been serviced by the agents and the Pirelli P zero tyres are virtually brand new