30 050 km
ferrari 575 M Maranello SPECIFICATIONS
what makes this car special?
The Ferrari 575 M Maranello was produced from 2002 to 2006 and was an improvement and replacement to the successful 550 Maranello.
Despite the similarities between the 550 and 575M, there are several upgrades that separate the two.
- Power was increased to 508 BHP from the predecessor’s 448 BHP.
- A Magneti Marelli semi-automatic F1 transmission was introduced for effective and seamless gear changes and power delivery.
- Brake disc size was increased
- Aerodynamics were refined and improved
- Improved 50/50 weight distribution.
Ferrari also gave this GT car an updated and redesigned interior to provide the best standard of comfort for long distance driving. Component upgrades and changes were the dashboard, trim and steering wheel to name a few.
This 2003 example is in superb condition and was delivered new on the 9th of April 2003 by Viglietti Motors Cape Town.
It was ordered in the elegant combination of Azzuro California paint with Crema interior, blue carpets and optional modular rim (usually available with the GTC package examples). Is has it’s original book set and service history up to date.
Contact Jeremy or Gareth for more details: Tel: (021) 462 3558 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org