lamborghini Aventador roadster SPECIFICATIONS
what makes this car special?
The Lamborghini Aventador was launched in 2011 at the Geneva Motor Show, replacing the famous and powerful Murcielago. Like most Lamborghinis, the “Aventador” was named after a famous fighting bull, specifically after an award-winning bull from the Spanish Corrida te Toros.
The design of the Aventador was penned by Filippo Perini and borrowed design cues from Lamborghini’s Reventon as well as inspiration from the aerospace industry. Even though the exterior design seems radically different, Lamborghini is keeping to the same formula that its predecessors had in the past. It even has some iconic features that past Lamborghinis had such as a V12 mid engine position and iconic scissor doors. It also features a dual tone colour scheme which finishes the frame of the windscreen and the surrounding areas of the rear windows all the way up to the fins in black.
A power figure of 690 BHP is what the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster produces with its 6.5 litre naturally aspirated V12 engine. This combined with the 7 speed semi-automatic transmission and the electronically assisted all-wheel drive system will get the Aventador to 100 km/h in just 3 seconds and will touch 350 km/h when going at full speed.
This Lamborghini Aventador Roadster was delivered new in March 2014, has a full service record and comes with the following extras:
- Front exterior Carbon fibre package
- Rear exterior Carbon fibre package
- Exterior details in Carbon fibre
- Yellow brake calipers
- Yellow suspension springs
- Carbon fibre engine bay trim
- T – Engine cover in Carbon fibre
- Transparent engine cover
- Exhaust software
- Sportivo interior
- Full interior carbon fibre package
- Parking assistance (Front and rear parking sensors plus rear-view camera)
- Sensonum premium audio system
- Multi function steering wheel with perforated inserts
- Fully Electric and heated seats
- Inverted interior stitching
- Dione forged rims 20 inch and 21 inch – finished in high gloss black
Contact Jeremy or Gareth on the links below for more details: