88 461 km
Porsche 993 Turbo SPECIFICATIONS
what makes this car special?
The 993 designation of Porsche’s 911 range was officially released in 1994. The improvements over the previous version were vast, including the all alloy multi link rear suspension, a dual flow exhaust system, larger brakes with drilled discs and an improved power steering system
The Turbo model was released in 1995 with the addition of twin turbo chargers which boosted power to 400 BHP. The 993 was the first 911 Turbo to feature a four wheel drive system and a six speed manual gearbox which was sourced from the iconic 959.
There are differences in bodywork on the Turbo model compared to the standard 993. The rear wheel arches are 6 centimetres wider than standard along with the addition of the redesigned front and rear bumper moldings. However, the most noticeable difference in appearance is the fixed “whale tail” rear wing housing which provides a space for the intercoolers to provide additional cooling.
Optional extras added to this porsche 993 Turbo:
- XE3 – Automatically dimming interior mirror
- XE7 – Additional oil cooler (only for cars with manual gearbox)
- X50 – Turbo powerkit
- X54 – Stainless steel oval tailpipes
- X70 – Stainless steel door entry guards with model logo
- 150 – Operates with leaded gas (no catalyst)
- 446 – Wheel caps (Arctic silver, MY 1998) with coloured Porsche crest
- 513 – Lumbar support for right seat
- 567 – Top tinted windscreen
- 586 – Lumbar support for left seat
- 602 – Araised stop lamp
- 650 – Sun moon roof
- 686 – CD radio Becker Porsche CR 21
- 09991 – Manufacture from the exclusive programme
Contact Jeremy or Gareth on the links below for more details